So this May there was a big event going on in my city: the GreenkTech Show!
It was actually bigger than a Con because it brought up other interests like Technology and preserving the environment. The name “Greenk” is actually a mix between “Geek” and “Green”. But there was a huge space for cosplaying as well, so it was a great opportunity to know more about environmental preservation besides making new friends!
So here is my list of TOP 5 best things about the GreenkTech Show:
1) Meeting other cosplayers: definetly the highlight of the event! Not only I could see cosplayer friends that I haven’t seen in a while but also meet new ones! \o/
2) Lots of photographers: We don’t always get the chance to be shot by a professional photographer instead of our cell phones right? There were lots of amazing photographers that were kindly taking and sharing cosplay photos (you can check some of them posted on my page)
3) Learning more about technology and environmental preservation: there were some lectures going on there and it is always important to learn more about those (or any) things
4) Getting love from visitors: it is overwhelming and very touching how much people love Harley Quinn and the others characters are so loved by everybody! And as a cosplayer, you get to bring them to life so it is so amazing and very rewarding to make people smile and spread some happiness!
5) Share it all with you guys: I’am really happy to write about it! I know a lot of people can’t come to Brazil so it is cool to share a bit about what is going on here!
Stay tunned for new posts here and also check out my IG @mizzrychcik for daily cosplay posts. Feel free to contact me there or here for more